Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

My car is finally fixed!!!!

BEFORE: not looking so hot Well asmost of you know my car got hit at the Cessna Parking lot back in October when Cory and I flew to Minneapolis for the weekend. Well I hadnt been driving it because of the dent. well the past couple months and very few times i had driven it to work (about 5 miles) i notced the tempruature gage would get a bit hot. Well I finally took it to work one day because i was going to go get a oil change after work at Midas. So i'm driving to work and all of a sudden the temperautre goes stragitht to hot and the thermoter light comes on and then the water coolant light comes on... luckily i was only about a mile away from work... i drove it there... had cory come meet me after work and drove it to midas... They then called us the next day and told us that the water pump was leaking and a belt was cracked.... they wanted $400 for it ... So Cory had them just change the oil on it and then we would take care of the rest with someone else for cheaper. So we went to this little dude Richard and he fixed everything.. well actually he said the water pump was not leaking... he pressurized the system, he even took teh dent out!!! :) I drove my car today and everythingw as fien again!! So here's a before picture and here's aafter picture of everything!! Looks 100% better and Ricahrd was cheap about $80 for everything... Can't complain about that!! :)
AFTER: :) YAY!!!

No comments: