Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Grey's/Bachelor/Life

So last night's show really got to me. I dont know why but I was in tears... Guess I just really got into it! I love that show.... Cory seems to think its not about the hospital and patients anymore its more like who's hooking up with who... But oh well... He doesnt watch is regularly so he doesnt know whats going on. Whats going on with Izzy and Denny?? I dont understand it because he's dead... so is she going dillusional or what??? Also, I can't wait til McDreamy Proposes.... Oh thats soooooo exciting!!! :) Also next episode McDreamy's ex wife comes back which her show is now Private Practice... so that should be a good one!! I've also been watching "The Bachelor" on Monday nights. Anyone else watching it?? The bachelor is Jason who got dumped from DeAnna when she was bachelorette. Apparently DeAnna comes back in this show at some point to try and convince Jason that she is right for him. I hope he doesnt choose her and he chooses either Stephanie or Shannon... They are my favorites right now!!! Alright I know I have no life that I'm typing a random blog about tv shows... but what else you gonna do when the tempurature outside changes 40 degrees in a matter of 24 hours...... Let's see... Today we both worked and then I drove my nicely fixed car to Wichita to meet up with Cory and we worked out together at the Cessna fitness center. I prefer to work out over there because there's a pool and seems easier to work out. Anyways then we were going to go to dinner after working out but went past a few resurants in Maize and everything was packed solid... So we came back to Hutch and ate at China Star which was really good tonight!! This weekend we are getting together with some of Cory's old school buds when graduated with... It will be nice to meet them and Cory to reconnect with old friends! It's going to be cold this weekend so we will probably be inside most of the weekend but thats okay too. We have lots of cleaning to do around here... kinda have lots of piles of stuff.... Oh well!!

No comments: