Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Been a long time since my last Blog... So here we go....

We have both been working and living life. Mady continues to amaze us everyday. She is learning more and more and getting ready for preschool. Yes I said preschool-- she will start next year 2013 school year. I dont even want to think about my baby being old enough for preschool yet.... So going to cherish this last year before her and our life will change with her being in school.  She is so excited watching the bus come down our street and get kids... keeps saying "I ride bus soon momma"... yes dear soon enough you will. 

Thursday is our wedding anniversary. can't believe it's been 4 years we've been married.  When you think about it we met August 20, 2004 in Medford, Wisconsin. That really doesnt seem so long ago... but that was our first date. Thinking back on our first date... I drove up to meet Cory and we then drove to Wausau and got movie tickets for a movie later that night then we went to dinner at Tony Roma's..... then saw "Without a Paddle" good first date movie. Really the rest is history.  Cory and i split up and got back together mulitple times through the years but really what couple doesnt. Well in 2006 we really had gotten back together and trying our best to make things work. He ended up moving to Kansas for family reasons. In Septebmer 2006 I came down to kansas and visited him... met his family... and saw Hutchinson, KS for the first time. That was the first time i had ever even been to kansas. Then in December 2006 he flew to Wisconsin the day after Christmas and came to meet my family.  In February 2007- I moved to Kansas and moved in with Cory.  October 2007- Cory proposed at Airport Steakhouse here in town. August 2008- wedding day back in Wisconson. February 2009- found out we were pregnant. October 2009- Madyson Rose was born. So needless to say we've been busy and have always been there for each other through thick and thin. From our first day to everyday life nowdays.... We are here for one another and there's never a night where i dont go to bed wondering or doubting my love for Cory William. 

I love you Cory William!!! Thank you for the best 4 years of marriage a girl could ever ask for!!! You have brought more joy into my life then you know and you have opened my eyes to more love than anyone can ever dream of. I love you with my whole heart and here's to 94 more years!!! :)

No comments: