Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In the mood for Christmas!

Who's in the mood for some Christmas!?? I am..... well I was... we got a huge snowstorm here last week and I was in the mood for Christmas music... So i've been listening to it since then.  I really want to put the tree up but its way to early... So maybe next weekend that way its after Thanksgiving.  Ha! I work Black friday again this year but dont have to go in til 7 which is nice.  Anyways.... Its wonderful having my hubby home now from SPAIN! He had a great time and i'll have to steal some pictures and put them up here. I'm jealous he got to go! Oh well.. for our 5 year anniversary we are planning a trip just us to cozumel or somewhere nice. Since we never really got a nice honeymoon that will be our honeymoon.

here's some random pictures of Mady for your enjoyment.

No comments: