Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Doctor Visit and Wisconsin trip!

Well went to the doctor and I got to hear the heartbeat. I was a bit sad because Cory wasnt there to hear it but he will be next appointment which is June 17th and we will get to find out what we're having... hmmm.. Boy or Girl what do you think? everyone is telling me we are having a boy.. but I'm not sure. Deep down my "motherly instinct" says boy too! Anyways... the Dr measured me and he said that now im measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule so now im actually coming into 18 weeks. I can't believe that i'm almost 1/2 way done with this pregnancy. Cory and I took a mini vacation to Wisconsin to see my family and both of our friends. We left Wednesday evening and flew up there. We just got back today (Monday). It was alot of fun to see everyone again... I'll attach a few pictures! It was very nice to be up there and not be doing anything related to the wedding. Very relaxing which was good! We took a couple walks on the Green Circle trail which is a hiking/biking trail that goes around Stevens Point. many many pics from that... hung out with Amy and Jeremy at Pete's and played darts... ate at many good places. It was a good trip... We even looked for Job's up there because with Cory's job at Cessna he's on his layoff notice right now and that will go til June 19th... Then he's out of there... We can not find him a job in Hutch or Wichita (Proally because Wichtia is getting so hard hit with layoffs). So, we looked for jobs up north and applied at several... We'll see if he gets a call this week... if so we may be heading back up to Wisconsin which is fine by me! Just a waiting game now.... Here's some pics from the trip:
this is us eating at Harbor Bar right on the water...
Not too far from my mom's house... Wisconsin River and Kayaks
Us at Iverson Park How pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a chinese myth says that if the woman likes to eat a lot of meat during the pregnancy it's a girl and if she eats a lot of sweets or fruits it's a boy.

congratulations!!