Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Introducing Baby Kowitz

Well this weekend Cory and I finally announced that we are pregnant! It all went very well. My mom drove down from Wisconsin Thursday evening and then Friday night we had Cory's family over for dinner. After dinner we told everyone we made a video of some updated pictures and what not and for them to check it out. So they all watched in disbelief they congratulated us. It was fun. Very nerve wrecking but it was still fun. My mom is all excited! :) I'm 10 weeks now and I feel great. I have been feeling great so far... just some nausea but nothing I cant deal with. Seems to be that Sprite and Soda crackers are my friends. But i'm living. I havent missed any work yet so I think i'm doing very good.
Baby Kowitz
Due: November 8, 2009
Proud Parents: Cory and Stephanie Kowitz
I know this picture doesnt look like much but this was our first sonogram at 7 weeks 2 days!

1 comment:

The Fisher Family said...

Congratulations!! I bet you guys are so excited! I'm thinking it's a boy... :)